Friday, January 28, 2011

New Year's Plan

I learnt form some books that we should set targets for New Year. I am not a persistent person, easy to give up the goals and the results are no money, no bright future and many worries. Somebody said your future is in your hand. Of course, it is true because I know many successful people with the same beginning as mine. So in these last minutes of year, I want to look at myself and decide my goals and how I achieve.

I always know that my weakness is English. It makes me feel unconfident when applying to a job. So what will I do to improve my English skills?

- Look for a good English class to get learning methodologies.

- Practice English everyday:

o Reading one English page to learn new structures and vocabulary.

o Listening in 10 minute carefully and try to get main ideas.

o Writing an article in 20 minute

How can I do all these activities everyday, even in busy days or tired nights? I think that I should note in my calendar what I do in each day. Even I just can improve my English level a little bit, I win my lazy habit.

Let’s start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment